Got me some lights...

Vimmy

Honestly mate, I'm not sharp enough to think of such larks. Wish I had thought to genuinely do it - wouldn't have scared me so much either! ;)

In other news: I may have mentioned to the lighting guys that I edit TG... will have new bulb and ballast by the end of the day/by 10am tomorrow! :D

Hehe, so thats two of us with stained undergarments :)

Great news on the lighting front, nice one, the pen is mightier than the sword.....definitely have to give them a mention in TG now then :)

Fingers crossed it's all working by tomorrow then :)

Hi Steve, I'd be up for that, my HID's are going in a Classic and Stu's in a Newage so that should cover the install for the majority of cars, I would think. I started taking snaps of the gear you get but they turned out poor so I'll take some more tonight and put down some words to the photos. I have found places to put al the kit in the engine bay, so that in theory wont take long to put it, the time spent is in documenting it :)

@Vimmy, As discussed I've published a draft in progress article, for the HID Xenon Light Installation (Classic), from the great information you've authored and sent me to date here:

http://www.scoobypedia.co.uk/index.php/Knowledge/HIDXenonLightInstallationClassic

Just let me know as and when I help further.

--Steve.

P.S: If anyone else fancies tackling a Scoobypedia article for the SIDC like vimmy has just let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve, many thanks for the comments :) and thansk for fixing the typos, i was getting tunnel vision by the time i got to the end and couldnt see thw wood for the trees :)

I have a few more bits 'n bobs on the go at the moments, so may approach you for your opinion on their suitability for SP

Cheers,

Col