Season's greetings and a question..

Firstly, yuletide felicitations to all - hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!

I am looking to downsize the fleet of cars - I've got 4 at the moment and it's all getting a bit silly. Unfortunately, this means that the Scooby is in the firing line. I'm off to go and look at another car on Monday with a view to part-exing the Scoob, and wondered what you all think it's worth? The online price guides seem to vary wildly, but it's an older car and more difficult to value accurately.

So, the car is a silver 2000/W classic estate, only 63K on the clock, completely standard. Factory options include 6 CD multichanger, air-con and full black leather. I has almost full Subaru service history (one stamp is non-Subaru). Cambelt was done at 58K beginning of 2009, as part of a service that relieved the previous owner of £1100 at Bell and Colville. I have invoices to back up most of the service stamps and the car appears to have wanted for nothing (the only way I'd buy one). It is remarkably clean for its age but it is 10 years old and has a few, very minor, blemishes.

I'd welcome your thoughts..

Cheers,

Plug