Update for you...

Hi guys,

I know it's been a little quiet here of late but I thought I would let you all know that as of this morning, SIDC now has a new Chairman: STI Pretender

There's a number of other new Committee members and some familiar faces. All of whom I'm sure will update you all in due course.

So, from the Oxon Region, I would like to congratulate them all on their new (and/or continued positions) and look forward to a new, more positive direction for the club. :icon_salut:

Cheers,

Stu

Oh, and you may have noticed I've a new status badge - that's down to True Grip alone so I'll be continuing to do what I can regionally to take things forward.

Hi guys,

I know it's been a little quiet here of late but I thought I would let you all know that as of this morning, SIDC now has a new Chairman: STI Pretender

There's a number of other new Committee members and some familiar faces. All of whom I'm sure will update you all in due course.

So, from the Oxon Region, I would like to congratulate them all on their new (and/or continued positions) and look forward to a new, more positive direction for the club. :icon_salut:

Cheers,

Stu

Oh, and you may have noticed I've a new status badge - that's down to True Grip alone so I'll be continuing to do what I can regionally to take things forward.

Well done on the recognition for your sterling work, long may it continue :)

Thanks for the welcome Stu, obviously with lots of new committee members it will take a bit to find our feet but we will be working hard to make the club bigger and better.

Aye congrats on the new position, looking forward to a bigger club

Cheers,

Col