There is a first time for everything

This afternoon I went and bought some car cleaning stuff.

Autoglym deepshine

shampoo

shammy

polishing cloths

Since I got the car I have washed it twice and found it interesting what you can learn from taking the time to wash and wax your car.

1. What was the previous owner like- he ragged it close behind other cars

2. Has the car ever had mudflaps- no

3. Was it waxed often- no

4. Is subaru paint very good- negative

5. Will the car win show and shine- possibly not

The paint work is in pretty good condition although there are a few scrathes/stone chips here and there. Chances are I am going to add more anyway, but it was good to start as I mean to go on.

I love this car !!

thebatmobile001.jpg

thebatmobile002.jpg

thebatmobile003.jpg

thebatmobile004.jpg

thebatmobile005.jpg

Dunno what happened hear. Earthquake possibly

thebatmobile006.jpg

This afternoon I went and bought some car cleaning stuff.

Autoglym deepshine

shampoo

shammy

polishing cloths

Since I got the car I have washed it twice and found it interesting what you can learn from taking the time to wash and wax your car.

1. What was the previous owner like- he ragged it close behind other cars

2. Has the car ever had mudflaps- no

3. Was it waxed often- no

4. Is subaru paint very good- negative

5. Will the car win show and shine- possibly not

The paint work is in pretty good condition although there are a few scrathes/stone chips here and there. Chances are I am going to add more anyway, but it was good to start as I mean to go on.

I love this car !!

Dunno what happened hear. Earthquake possibly

thebatmobile006.jpg

Earthquake......Perhaps Chris you really does love your car (Chris maybe not do that in the open) :rotfl:

Kenny

Edited by kennyuk300

Oh, BTW, remember I was the one at Dastek, and did actually see your last car make 403 wonderful horses

I remember the day in 2006 when 400+ on a newage STI 2L was something to be proud of. The 20G blower.

After that, it got a 49G and a whole lot of other **** but never dynod it. I should have.

I do think im getting old cos my vocuabulary, driving style and humour has all been subdued.

Yes Chris, it is now very much the appendage enlargement club, very few people can fully drive a car on normal roads with much more power than you had in the last car, but everyone wants more. I prefer to give my money to dancing Polish girls - far more enjoyment that way.

Yes Chris, it is now very much the appendage enlargement club, very few people can fully drive a car on normal roads with much more power than you had in the last car, but everyone wants more. I prefer to give my money to dancing Polish girls - far more enjoyment that way.

good point craig. I think most of the big cars are used for events and track now.

I prefer to give my money to dancing polish men