Car written off

Hi all,

I have had my car written off today due to someone pulling out of a junction without looking :( . It doesn't look good at all.

:crying:

s****, mate. I know how you feel. It's worse when it's not you to blame. As long as no-one seriously hurt metal and plastic can be fixed/replaced.

Hi all thanks for your replies, the Police were on the scene and said without doubt it was the other car driver that was at fault. A passenger of other car was injured possible break/fracture of their forearm. Fortunately I was on my own going to watch the football at my friends house, and to rub salt into my wounds we lost!!!

I am getting sorer by the hour and the doctor has informed me that it will get worse before it gets better, great can't wait.

I am with Keith Michaels insurance and as far as I am aware all is going as expected with recovery and such.

Again thanks for your concern and hopefully all will be resolved soon. I will keep you all up dated.

Stevie E

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Car has been written off now. :angry: I have decided to get something a bit more economical for now and hopefully will be getting myself another Scooby in 18 months time, that will be my weekend car. It has been a good journy owning my Scoob, I have a lot of good memories, one of which was the Colin McRae day.

I will miss the hand waves from fellow Scooby drivers and if you see some one waving at you in a black C4 Coupe, that will probably be me forgetting that I am not in my Scooby anymore. :crying:

Good look to you all, keep safe and look out for idiot BMW drivers.......

Hi all,

Car has been written off now. :angry: I have decided to get something a bit more economical for now and hopefully will be getting myself another Scooby in 18 months time, that will be my weekend car. It has been a good journy owning my Scoob, I have a lot of good memories, one of which was the Colin McRae day.

I will miss the hand waves from fellow Scooby drivers and if you see some one waving at you in a black C4 Coupe, that will probably be me forgetting that I am not in my Scooby anymore. :crying:

Good look to you all, keep safe and look out for idiot BMW drivers.......

Take it easy Steve and i will keep a watch for you and will be on standby to wave :wave:

Hope you still drop in on here now and again until you are back in a scoob :thumbup:

All the best mate, Kylie