insurance

that's a bargain mate! Fully comp? restricted mileage? I'm with Admiral - 37 - 6 points - claim in '07 = £540 FCP but will look for someone new next year..

Matty, look into a multicar policy - I did and it saved a fortune (over £200) and the real bonus is that we both get 2yrs ncb for each year (one for each car) so I'll be back to 5yrs by May! :D

yes thats fully comp with 10k milage a year and all the extras, For £20 extra u can pay it over 4 months.this is on my 1999 turbo 2000 with stainless back box and dump valve and my wife as a named driver on the policy ;-), i am 39 but will be the big 40 in november ;-(

its a free phone number so it doesnt cost anything to get a quote

Edited by xdeadboltx

Our carfs are both up for renewal at the end of the month, currently on Admiral Multicar policy both with Full NCB.

Need to do a bit of shopping around though as mine is something like £550 with all mods declared & 20K a yr milage (business use) & the wife's is something like £500 8K mileage (but it is a group 18 car)

Think they may be some scope for a saving

I've just had my renewal come through for my car with Keith Michaels, cost me £482, but I need to redo it and get me SIDC discount from it, still not a bad price for the slightly modified car. That price was just for me, with the wife as a named driver, me aged thirty twelve and doing around 8k a year.

Before long the insurance is going to cost more than the car :( I wonder if it's time to get something else...