October Sunday Meet

Might not be able to attend this one, my nights shift pattern starts sunday evening,so it all depends what time i get up!, hope to make the next one........ Does the sunday meet at the berkshire arms on the A4 still go ahead?

We moved from the Berkshire Arms back in the summer to somewhere with better kids play facilities...we needed a bouncy castle to keep us amused :boldblue:

We are going to be trying various sunday meet venues over the next few months though, just to mix it up a bit and so we get a bit of a drive-out in there too :driving:

Best bet is to check the thread for the relevant month when we post it up - or, when i see you out and about of course :thumbup:

Cheers, Kylie ( ps, see you tomorrow evening Neil?, should i pull up and beep at say 7.15ish? )

We moved from the Berkshire Arms back in the summer to somewhere with better kids play facilities...we needed a bouncy castle to keep us amused :boldblue:

We are going to be trying various sunday meet venues over the next few months though, just to mix it up a bit and so we get a bit of a drive-out in there too :driving:

Best bet is to check the thread for the relevant month when we post it up - or, when i see you out and about of course :thumbup:

Cheers, Kylie ( ps, see you tomorrow evening Neil?, should i pull up and beep at say 7.15ish? )

ok,7:15 is good for us,see you tuesday night

Neil