Remembering Richard - Prodrive, Banbury

Hi all

Is anyone going to Prodrive this Saturday (25th Sept) for the Remembering Richard Gathering?

1000hrs-1500hrs, Saturday September 25

Info:

Richard Burns became England’s only world rally champion in 2001 driving a Subaru Impreza run by the Prodrive team. Four years later Burns lost his brave battle with cancer, robbing the sport and his legion of fans of a true hero.

As a tribute to Burns, many of his fans and supporters will descend on Prodrive’s headquarters in Banbury on Saturday September 25, some in limited edition Richard Burns RB5 and RB320 Subaru Impreza road cars, for a day to remember the world rally champion.

Attractions include:

• The Richard Burns car collection, including some of the great cars Burns drove, the Subaru Legacy Gp N and the Peugeot 206 WRC

• Richard Burns’ world championship-winning Subaru Impreza WRC

• Display of hundreds of RB5 and RB320 Subaru Impreza road cars including Alex Burns’ RB320 # 1

• Engine sound-off in place of a minute’s silence, led by Richard’s Impreza, followed by all RB5 and RB320 and other Subarus present

• Limited edition Remembering Richard merchandise on sale

• Richard Burns Foundation merchandise available to buy

• Prodrive Heritage Centre featuring several famous rally and race cars built by Prodrive

• Sale of SWRT merchandise at excellent prices

• Guest appearances by Richard’s co-driver Robert Reid, Prodrive’s David Lapworth and father Alex Burns plus other guests to be announced

• Simulators and other displays

• Raffle drawn by Alex Burns

• Bacon rolls, hamburgers and veggie burgers on sale from 1000hrs

• Toilets

1. Michael_Jenkins

Come on guys, on our doorstep!

Hi all

Is anyone going to Prodrive this Saturday (25th Sept) for the Remembering Richard Gathering?

1000hrs-1500hrs, Saturday September 25

Info:

Richard Burns became England’s only world rally champion in 2001 driving a Subaru Impreza run by the Prodrive team. Four years later Burns lost his brave battle with cancer, robbing the sport and his legion of fans of a true hero.

As a tribute to Burns, many of his fans and supporters will descend on Prodrive’s headquarters in Banbury on Saturday September 25, some in limited edition Richard Burns RB5 and RB320 Subaru Impreza road cars, for a day to remember the world rally champion.

Attractions include:

• The Richard Burns car collection, including some of the great cars Burns drove, the Subaru Legacy Gp N and the Peugeot 206 WRC

• Richard Burns’ world championship-winning Subaru Impreza WRC

• Display of hundreds of RB5 and RB320 Subaru Impreza road cars including Alex Burns’ RB320 # 1

• Engine sound-off in place of a minute’s silence, led by Richard’s Impreza, followed by all RB5 and RB320 and other Subarus present

• Limited edition Remembering Richard merchandise on sale

• Richard Burns Foundation merchandise available to buy

• Prodrive Heritage Centre featuring several famous rally and race cars built by Prodrive

• Sale of SWRT merchandise at excellent prices

• Guest appearances by Richard’s co-driver Robert Reid, Prodrive’s David Lapworth and father Alex Burns plus other guests to be announced

• Simulators and other displays

• Raffle drawn by Alex Burns

• Bacon rolls, hamburgers and veggie burgers on sale from 1000hrs

• Toilets

1. Michael_Jenkins

Come on guys, on our doorstep!

Seems to have been a bit of a news embargo on here about this one mate - no one's really discussed it. I REALLY want to get down but it'll depend on work.

Sorry mate. If I'd seen it I would have put my name down. Good to know you are going though! See you there!

If enough people from here and surrounding borders are interested, we will all meet somewhere and convoy up.

Not a worry, it was just a mention and a link to a long last of people going. Unfortunately it was a link to S*****net so perhaps it might have been vaped?

Itll be a good do, and if we get more and you pass by Oxford way, Ill be well up for a convoy!

Note to self: Wash the fricking car!

Not a worry, it was just a mention and a link to a long last of people going. Unfortunately it was a link to S*****net so perhaps it might have been vaped?

Itll be a good do, and if we get more and you pass by Oxford way, Ill be well up for a convoy!

Note to self: Wash the fricking car!

Hi Myles,

I may well be up for this, will make a final decision a bit closer to the weekend.

Mmm car will most def need a wash following Newbury Show last weekend looks like a safari raly entrant at the minute.

Andy

Hi Myles,

I may well be up for this, will make a final decision a bit closer to the weekend.

Mmm car will most def need a wash following Newbury Show last weekend looks like a safari raly entrant at the minute.

Andy

Michael is driving the list, but shall we meet at Peartree Roundabout Services on the morning? I have a guy on another site who is going to meet me as well.

Only picking at the thread! Get your name up provisionally Stu, and you Matty you ponce.

Tell you what, I've cleared work - just got to clear the Mrs and we're good to go! How's that sound? :)

1. Michael_Jenkins

2.Myles

3.Myles' mate off another website which shall not be mentioned, but it could rhyme with boobynet.

4. Stu (prov. for now)

Tell you what, I've cleared work - just got to clear the Mrs and we're good to go! How's that sound? :)

1. Michael_Jenkins

2.Myles

3.Myles' mate off another website which shall not be mentioned, but it could rhyme with boobynet.

4. Stu (prov. for now)

might make this one but might need a lift,,will let you know a.s.a.p

not yet mate.... ;p (a***hole) hahahahha

well cant turn up in proper perfomance car... :)

would make the scoobs look "average" hahhahahahaha

you got a turbo version yet mate.. ;p

I do have an ickle turbo in there somewhere, you must have me mistaken! I suppose you couldnt bring a car uglier than a Bugeye out in daylight!!

Back on topic, what is happening, when do you guys want to meet at Peartee Services?