hi everyone

thought i will introduce myself as a new member. just bought my classic sti v3. great fun to drive. on a 96 n plate in silver with 62k miles. nice spec, and goes very well. would like to know who runs the berkshire club as i am i very near heathrow airport and would like to meet up with fellow enthusiasts. where and when is the next meet

thanks

ray

hi everyone

thought i will introduce myself as a new member. just bought my classic sti v3. great fun to drive. on a 96 n plate in silver with 62k miles. nice spec, and goes very well. would like to know who runs the berkshire club as i am i very near heathrow airport and would like to meet up with fellow enthusiasts. where and when is the next meet

thanks

ray

Hi Ray

The next meet will be the Reading Jap Meet on this tuesday 21st september at 7.30pm.

it is held at the front of reading football stadium just off j11 m4 in the car park for mc donalds and pizza hut.

it is the biggest jap meet in berkshire and last month was featured in fast car magazine.

your more than welcome to come down and meet us all. look out for a blue classic shape impreza with white graphics-thats me.

Greg.

He got down there then? I got as far as the Oxford ring road before I got a phone call telling me to go home! :)

Good to meet you and your boy Ray - see you again soon!

Cheers, Kylie.

Thought i heard a rumour you were coming too Stu? Was an excellent turn out but would of been great to have 1 more :)

Maybe next time eh mate?

:) K

Good to meet you and your boy Ray - see you again soon!

Cheers, Kylie.

Thought i heard a rumour you were coming too Stu? Was an excellent turn out but would of been great to have 1 more :)

Maybe next time eh mate?

:) K

Yep, had planned to be there but everyone at home's ill so I got called back there (just colds/flu but all the kids ended up waking at the same time).

Same old really, have to leave these things to the last minute - every time I say I'll be somewhere, something always ends up getting in the way! :lol:

As ever, hope to get down for the next one :)

Ray, glad you found them all alright. Was going to call but was gone 10 by the time I was near my phone again.

Yep, had planned to be there but everyone at home's ill so I got called back there (just colds/flu but all the kids ended up waking at the same time).

Same old really, have to leave these things to the last minute - every time I say I'll be somewhere, something always ends up getting in the way! ;)

As ever, hope to get down for the next one :)

Ray, glad you found them all alright. Was going to call but was gone 10 by the time I was near my phone again.

No worries buddy, family first :lol:

We were still there till bout 10.45 ish too :) ... dirty stop-outs the lot of us :)