Mods

hiya had some thinkin to do guna buy a prezy............... unequal headers they are about 250 for just the headers THEY ARE BORLA REPS then gota buy the rest sep.is it worth that much its for my sport non turbo HELP ME :)

Not a rip off, a lot of sport owners use the borla reps. Both the reps and the gen items are unequal length and the sports are equal length out of the factory so you WILL lose power (between 10/15bhp) - they're fitted so the car sounds like a turbo model.

Hope that helps :P

imho, the money would be better spent on a second decat, deresonated centre pipe and decent back box :lol:

Not a rip off, a lot of sport owners use the borla reps. Both the reps and the gen items are unequal length and the sports are equal length out of the factory so you WILL lose power (between 10/15bhp) - they're fitted so the car sounds like a turbo model.

Hope that helps :)

imho, the money would be better spent on a second decat, deresonated centre pipe and decent back box ;)

really its sez u get 25bhp more are they full of s##t :D

really its sez u get 25bhp more are they full of s##t :D

If you already had unequal length then yeah, you probably would see an increase. Not 25bhp, but an increase nonetheless. Unequal length on a sport WILL reduce the flow of exhaust gasses and in turn power. That's why turbo models with unequal length see a power gain by using equal length. ;)

If you already had unequal length then yeah, you probably would see an increase. Not 25bhp, but an increase nonetheless. Unequal length on a sport WILL reduce the flow of exhaust gasses and in turn power. That's why turbo models with unequal length see a power gain by using equal length. ;)

wot shall i do :D i rang power flow an goin to see them but befor i do dose anyone have any adivse for me dont think its worth spendin 250 to lose power thats eeer dumb

Edited by TONYD
wot shall i do :D i rang power flow an goin to see them but befor i do dose anyone have any adivse for me dont think its worth spendin 250 to lose power thats eeer dumb

power flow this weekend itis with d an g discs an better pads new lambda sensor an new cv joint kit coz make a knockin wen lock ryt so not any real mods for me this weekend then ;) best way to spend the money i thinks