Usc

How was USC ?

Awesome! Ended up taking the kids and they had a fantastic time watching the drifting, the jet car, monster trucks and motocross bikes. Did get a bit awkward when I had to explain why the woman on stage got her boobs out though! :wave:

Pretty sure a scoob get best in class D (4WD / Rear Wheel Drive with Turbo, Nitrous and/or Supercharger) yesterday with 11.0.1 secs! Was fastest until 3:30ish when I left (was only a couple of runs left to go in the day)

Chris, added your number into my phone wrong - tried calling but got some northern bird who I had woken up... she wasn't a happy bunny! :)

Full weekend next year methinks!

Sounds like a great weekend was had, mine was full of diy and getting stuff for the house before I go away on me hol's next week to sunny Devon. Was Iain running that day?

Not on Sunday but he was keeping me up to date on Sat - best run was 11.8 IIRC and he was on track for 11.6 even 11.5 but there was some wet weather on Sat.

Off anywhere nice in Devon?

Those sound like good times, pity about the weather tho' :)

We're renting a wee place just outside of Bideford town centre by the water. We stayed a bit further south last year and was a bit off the beaten track so no drinkies for me :o however that was then :wave: The bad news is I have to take my car rather than the wifes, so I have all those twisty devon roads all to myself ;)

Those sound like good times, pity about the weather tho' :)

We're renting a wee place just outside of Bideford town centre by the water. We stayed a bit further south last year and was a bit off the beaten track so no drinkies for me :o however that was then :wave: The bad news is I have to take my car rather than the wifes, so I have all those twisty devon roads all to myself ;)

Terrible news mate... really feel for you! ;)

My mum has a place in Barnstaple so we're often down that way - beautiful roads down along the North Devon Coast! :lol:

who is matt calling northern!!! the (sorry stu) carrot crunching yokle..hahaha ..

well was a good day stu shame i dint see you and ian..but sunday "what a day" and he should of run, as he had tailwind and good temp's ..

might have got the time he wanted....!