Decatted 2.5 Obd Warning Light

As some of you know I recently got my hands on a 07 plate 2.5 hawkeye sti the other day i was tootling along (was actually giving it a bit of the beans to be honest!! ;) ) and the car really hesitated for an instand and the obd engine light came on :P thought id broke it!! Has anyone else had this issue, i think that the car has now realised that it has had the cats removed and has a full magnex system fitted. I am at some point in the very near future going to book an appointment with AndyF for a map and I know he will cure the issue. and I cant say i wasnt warned by the boys at Ian grieves as they said they were surprised it wasnt on when they swapped the system off my blobby when i got it so i was expecting it to happen so im sure they have come across it before. Is there anything i can do in the meanwhile. Please correct me if im wrong but is there some sort of temp fix i can do with a 2 ohm resister or something to temp fool the car? Im sure ive read it mentioned and also been spoken about at a few meets, just looking for a temp fix until mapping time as ive got a couple of things to do first. if so the usual answers of how to come up with a remedy please folks, cheers John

As the big chap says.

I had that except the car went into limp mode and it was EGT code.

Got my resistor from Maplins for pennies.

Try and get a good solder on it and re check that if the light come back on.

Mine did, thought it hadn't worked but a re-solder did the trick.

No problems since.