Spotted Stu

Ah nice one, was it just day school or longer?

Thanks Stu, its getting there now, slowly but surely, still have to get my JDM mudflaps/splashguards on as well as the modded fog lamp covers with cold air feeds built in and a new front splitter...thats just the bodywork...we need more hours in the day to get this all in ;)

Ah nice one, was it just day school or longer?

Thanks Stu, its getting there now, slowly but surely, still have to get my JDM mudflaps/splashguards on as well as the modded fog lamp covers with cold air feeds built in and a new front splitter...thats just the bodywork...we need more hours in the day to get this all in ;)

Just the day mate. They were getting bored at home - only been off school for three days!!!

Know what you mean about more hours - need to find time to get under mine and get some protection on the metal before the rot sets in... Once I've finished the wheels, detailed the interior, engine bay and sorted the back box hanger that is! All before she gets sold!!!

Underpowered or otherwise, I'm still in two minds whether I should sell her or not. REALLY want an RB5 but she's hands down the best car I've ever owned.

Only 3 days, oh it's going to be a long summer break ;) My lad is 15 so will be found glued to the Xbox, sorted ;)

Hmm if the car does all that you want, why sell it? I dont know what sort of prices RB5's go for nowadays, but you'll have to fork out more on top of the sale of yours (I guess) and then theres taking the risk of buying a car with unknown history? Big decision to make matey, I know what I would do :)

Only 3 days, oh it's going to be a long summer break :) My lad is 15 so will be found glued to the Xbox, sorted :)

Hmm if the car does all that you want, why sell it? I dont know what sort of prices RB5's go for nowadays, but you'll have to fork out more on top of the sale of yours (I guess) and then theres taking the risk of buying a car with unknown history? Big decision to make matey, I know what I would do :P

I think, with the recent efforts I've been putting into her, that subconsciously I've already made my decision. Like I said, best car I've ever owned. ;)

Tempted by a rwd conversion though after that driving day I did for TG! ;)