Smoking Again

Hi All,

I am after a little bit of advice, i had the rocker cover gaskets changed 600 miles ago by CS, the O/S was leaking slightly and I could smell and see smoke coming from that side of the engine when going over 2500 revs and also at times when idle.

Here is the problem, i didn't drive it very far for the last week so she never realy warmed up as i was staying near my place of work, i dont rag it or anything like that when cold, but when i had to return to Oxford I could smell oil buring again, i presumed it was the car iin front of me (hoped), yesterday when cleaning and letting her warm up before going out for a spin when I pulled away there was a huge plume of blue smoke and then all was clear again, i pulled over and checked and once again on the O/S near the turbo smoke was coming out, it doesnt appear to be alot of oil but it is very hard to see if it is coming from around the turbo or further down...(you can only see smoke and not oil)

Anyone think that the turbo is on its way out of (fingers crossed :( Not) the rocker cover gasket is leaking again, the thing that worries me is how did it find its way out throught the exhaust?

if the turbo is on its way out, shall i go for a IHI VF34 or the stock, or just get it replaced and then see about replacing her?

help :

Rich