Spotted: Myles?

That was indeed me Stu, the brakes are new-ish but I had them on for the Lechlade meet last time! I was in buying another Iphone cable as my Mrs decided she wanted to hoover the original up!

Doh! So you did! I was looking at them then as well wasn't I.

She was looking nice and shiny under the light in there! :(

Got any photos of the shiny motor Myles, would be good to see the end result of your efforts.

How long did it take to clay and wax the car Myles, me and the missus spent a good 3 hours washing and then waxing her Fozzie using Dodo Juice Purple Haze.

We didn't clay it as it would have taken ages and the sun was baking the car by that time, the next time I think we (or probably just me) will give it a good claying. I have sent off for a Chipex kit to try on my car first...if it works well we'll give her Fozzie the same treatment, then a claying and then waxing....

Edited by Vimmy

It took me about 1 1/2 hours to clay the car, and then I washed it after. Ididnt actually use the Poorboys until the next day, but washed and dried it again before. It feels like glass now, but with rain marks from last night! Doing the Poorboys was about an hour, thats a glaze, but I need to wax it next time!