Watch For Bikers Tonight...

Our bikes are all out of MOT at the mo :lol::) ...

Big oversight that is, usually a good night down there too - 4000 estimated last year!!

After missing last year I vowed to be back on a bike for this year... I'm still on the hunt though ;) Never thought it would be so hard to find an original XT125!!!!

Certainly dont see many around, but now i know i will keep a lookout for you :lol:

Cheers Kylie! ;)

There's one Cirencester way but it's got some dodgy electrics and has been used as a field bike for the past few years. I would just settle for an XT250 but they're just too damn tall! :)

Cheers Kylie! ;)

There's one Cirencester way but it's got some dodgy electrics and has been used as a field bike for the past few years. I would just settle for an XT250 but they're just too damn tall! :lol:

Thats the trouble, most are ragged, muddy and battered. My scrambler is a Kazuma Cheetah 125 and i can just about get my feet down when on it but unfortunately its not road legal And himself's 250 Beta? no chance, just flapping my feet in the air by a good 6 inches :)

Thats the trouble, most are ragged, muddy and battered. My scrambler is a Kazuma Cheetah 125 and i can just about get my feet down when on it but unfortunately its not road legal And himself's 250 Beta? no chance, just flapping my feet in the air by a good 6 inches :)

The whole height thing got me to thinking that maybe a road legal pit bike could do the trick... quite like the SM look of those Thumpers! :lol:

Saw some pics of the Dodge Viper powered bike that was at the show this morning!!!!! Wow, what a beast!!!!! 250mph +!!!!

Yes please ;)

Sounds mental! Did you see that Impreza one that was posted on here a while back? Ebay link IIRC.