After 5.5 Years And Now My Third Subaru

Hi there all of you , after what i cant believe is such a long time i have finally got round to actually joining properly , i have just noticed i originally joined the forum in jan 2005 , almost feel guilty for getting so much information from the site but never paying for it.

anyway i am called michael or frodge depending on who you speak to and live in cumbria .

before you look at the pics please let me reassure you i didnt do all the red it was like that when i got it in january

type_r_front_ns.bmp

post-7601-1275984376.jpg

post-7601-1275984395.jpg

post-7601-1275984433.jpg

post-7601-1275984453.jpg

post-7601-1275984467.jpg

post-7601-1275984485.jpg

post-7601-1275984645.jpg

Edited by frodge
Welcome to SIDC :thumbup:

i have introduced myself on here before on the normal forum when i first got the car , but i suppose it could have been advertised on here , i believe it used to live down south , portsmouth way and live down there since import .

i will have to try and search and see if it comes up

Edmundo , i am gonna try and see if i can come down in the car next time i visit swindon as i come down every now and again to visit relatives who live there , i used to live in westlea myself for 6 years so like visiting

i have introduced myself on here before on the normal forum when i first got the car , but i suppose it could have been advertised on here , i believe it used to live down south , portsmouth way and live down there since import .

That's probably it then :thumbup:

Mmm...proper love Type R's :D

Welcome aboard :thumbup:

:P K

i waited a lot of years till i could get one but always knew which model/colour etc i wanted . i ended up selling anything that wasnt strapped down to get it but it is definatly worth it , i might see if i can get to a track day this year so i can really see how it drives without worrying about oncoming traffic

;)

i will have to try and search and see if it comes up

Edmundo , i am gonna try and see if i can come down in the car next time i visit swindon as i come down every now and again to visit relatives who live there , i used to live in westlea myself for 6 years so like visiting

You are more then welcome to join us at a meet or event and would be lovely to see you. Check the south west region's before your visit as it will have the meet dates up

• 1 month later...
Hello and welcome mate, love the Rrrrrrrr :P:DB)

thanks to all for the nice comments, am still enjoying the car , in fact , i flipping love it , av just fitted a knock sensor to the dash (just the leds) and am now looking to get the engine checked over as i have heard a knocking which is slightly concerning me , but finding a garage who knows what they are talking about seems to be the hardest!