Does It Fit?

Quick question for the exhaust boffins......... are the systems from the turbo back on the hawkeyes the same as the later blobeyes ie will be a straight swap over for the down pipe, centre section and rear box............or at the very least the down pipe section??? Thanking you in advance for your help, cheers John

Yep, should fit ok. Its only newage / classic that isn't a straight swap.

Thanks mate, i thought that, i just wanted to check with others. im thinking of trading the blobby in for a hawkeye and was honest and said there were no cats on her. now i can bargain to keep my full magnex system and ask if they will swap they systems over as the hawk has a prodrive system. I knew i should have kept the old one but thats what happens when you need funds for other projects!!! Cheers John

There are differences between the Hawkeye and Blobeye!!!! :icon_salut:

The downpipe and catpipe are different lengths (shorter downpipe and longer catpipe on the Hawkeye) however the combined length of the two parts are the same on both cars. So, if you are replacing it with a full length decat (or sportscat) downpipe then you wont have any problems. :o

Gus

There are differences between the Hawkeye and Blobeye!!!! :icon_salut:

The downpipe and catpipe are different lengths (shorter downpipe and longer catpipe on the Hawkeye) however the combined length of the two parts are the same on both cars. So, if you are replacing it with a full length decat (or sportscat) downpipe then you wont have any problems. :o

Gus

Cheers for the info Gus much appreciated :D