Scooby 1 - Mountain 0

This morning, I drove my standard SpecD to the top of a mountain!

The view from the top

4650260429_62a289f1d6_b.jpg

Cairn at the top. If you look very closely at the top right of the picture, you will see what looks like a gap in the small trees - that's my car parked up!

4650260305_730d9a00a7_b.jpg

The view looking east, and yes we were up in the clouds!

4650260167_24d8fe7547_b.jpg

Same view as the first photo, but with the Scooby bonnet in shot :icon_butt:

4650878156_a924c22eed_b.jpg

View from where I parked, looking over to the cairn

4650259863_7bb5e886ec_b.jpg

Given the rather rough nature of the road (there aren't that many that take you right to the top of a mountain!), I reckon I might have been the first Impreza to drive up there.

John

man i can wait to go to the bonny land in august, im doing a charity bike ride so be good to see all these views in person :icon_butt: and well done btw for driving up there bud :icon_fU:

You doing this ride with Tony???

Kenny

Nice one John smashing view mate,nice pics and i could just make out your car in the distance :rotfl:

Kenny

weres tony from?

im doing it with a group called the THONGRANGERS we are a local based group from didcot oxfordshire, today as i type the team are doing a 24hr kerb relay (85lb kerb stone) on there shoulder up and down a stretch coving about 1/4 mile in a relay fashon for a sick baby unit in oxford hospital.

btw i would be doing it but im training for the bike ride and didnt want to injour myself

weres tony from?

im doing it with a group called the THONGRANGERS we are a local based group from didcot oxfordshire, today as i type the team are doing a 24hr kerb relay (85lb kerb stone) on there shoulder up and down a stretch coving about 1/4 mile in a relay fashon for a sick baby unit in oxford hospital.

btw i would be doing it but im training for the bike ride and didnt want to injour myself

Very comendable :icon_fU: Tony is from Cambridge ,someone else i guess....Good luck with it mate :icon_butt:

Kenny