Anyone Got.......

a mountain bike that no one wants or wants very little for can collect most places in oxfordshire or swindon at a push.

im training for a chairty bike ride 2k long need to get on a bike again as well as in the gym.

a mountain bike that no one wants or wants very little for can collect most places in oxfordshire or swindon at a push.

im training for a chairty bike ride 2k long need to get on a bike again as well as in the gym.

You tried freecycle.org? There's usually loads on there. :D

yes mate but no one has got back to us, supprised realy as i need to train for this chairty bike ride and havent got a bike lol

even if i can borrow one for a couple of mths would be great im just going to be riding to and from abingdon or villages near by to train my body for the 2000miles ive gotta do. didcot-landsend-johnagrotes back to didcot over 5-7days

Hi Ant, as it happens my lad is getting a new mountain bike for his birthday, so after sunday he was going to sell his on. We need to put the original seat back on, but if you're after one I'm sure we could come to a wee deal :D

• 5 weeks later...
vimmy if u still have the bike if uve still got it o btw is a mens frame or boys, only ask the link u sent me b4 was of a boys frame cheers buddy :D

Hi Ant, I touch goats, but the bikes gone I'm afraid, only just though, went at the weekend.

Cheers,

Col