Window Sticker

If it's just text use antgraphics

I got the following done last month for about £10 delivered.

IMG_2784.jpg

Great quality, stick well (as i found out trying to take them off on Sunday!) and for window stickers you can have them sticky on the front or back depending on what side of the glass you want to stick them.

I dont know how much it would be for them to copy a design or logo.

Edited by BrianM
If it's just text use antgraphics

I got the following done last month for about £10 delivered.

IMG_2784.jpg

Great quality, stick well (as i found out trying to take them off on Sunday!) and for window stickers you can have them sticky on the front or back depending on what side of the glass you want to stick them.

I dont know how much it would be for them to copy a design or logo.

Were you running with those at the weekend? I didn't spot them... wish I had now! That's SUPERB mate! *chortle*

That made me laugh so loud! I enjoy your humour mate!
Were you running with those at the weekend? I didn't spot them... wish I had now! That's SUPERB mate! *chortle*

Thanks StewartyBoy

Balistic - I sure was, I could not turn up to the 'fling in a beat up shed. :rotfl:

I'll going to try get them off this weekend - dont think it's fully appreciated at work.....but I get quite a few smiles on the road!

Edited by BrianM

lol - it's kind of a company car and can be required for meeting/transporting clients.

I was in at Paint Technic today for a quote - if it gets fixed soon i may just leave it....or......now you have me thinking; I recently made a clock for my garage (12 spoke alloy wheel with clock workings mounted in the middle).........

....I might keep the wing after the repair and mount it above the clock complete with stickers....will have to see how it looks.

C_WRX - sorry i think i may have hi-jacked your thread.....slightly :rotfl:

Edited by BrianM