Does Anyone Know....

Hi Mark, I saw a grey Audi cab bombing along Minster road going in the direction of Minster Lovell just before the A40 junction at 5pm on my way back from Old Minster Lovell, the number plate was either X4PCG or X4PGC. I remember seeing this post as it came through on my phone earlier in the afternoon and then on the way home I see this Audi with X4 as part of the plate. There cant be two X4 plated Audi's exactly the same model around here can there?

Hope this helps,

Colin

colin your a star!

the idiot nearly killed me and my brother on our bikes on sat! we had come down from minster and were nearly at the roundabout and were on the right hand side of our lane to go go right at the roundabout and with a car coming the other way he went round us and then had to cut in sharply in front of us to avoid the car nearly knocking us off in to the path of the cars behind us.

there was a few v signs and the middle fingers exchanged so he stopped at the junction on the roundabout, i peddled like mad the last few yards to catch him and all he did was sit there laughing at us then drove off towards brize.

we were going to report him for dangerous driving but we couldn't remember the no. now we got it though i think a trip to the local fuzz might be in order even if they just send someone to his house to ask questions it will be something