Wheel Nuts

My wheels are off to get powdercoated next week so im on the look out for some blue anodised wheel nuts, i bought Rays ones for the skyline. The thing is, prices for them are all over the place, anyone know where is cheapest for them? Or any other makes of these i can get, i liked the Rays ones as they have lockers. Other sets didnt come with a locking nut and it put me off them.

Cheers

Dan

My wheels are off to get powdercoated next week so im on the look out for some blue anodised wheel nuts, i bought Rays ones for the skyline. The thing is, prices for them are all over the place, anyone know where is cheapest for them? Or any other makes of these i can get, i liked the Rays ones as they have lockers. Other sets didnt come with a locking nut and it put me off them.

Cheers

Dan

Dan,

I'll be taking a set of blue Rays nuts (with locking tool) from my Scoob in the next few days. I got these straight from Japan last year. Unfortunately finances dictate a change of whip so I'll be taking some of the more 'choice' parts off before sale

If you still need them I'll give you shout when there off.

Cheers

Graham

P.S. I don't suppose you've still got that Lupo?

Edited by spot2
What . . . this Lupo? :thumbup:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1482683.htm

Im looking to buy the wheel nuts pretty sharpish, let me know how much you want for your set please.

Cheers

Dan

Dan,

Can't guarantee when i'll be able to get them off the car. Need to get into the garage and find the originals first and flat out at work at the mo'.

However Jap Performance parts have a set in at the moment for £50 although they didn't come with the locking tool when I enquired last year about another set. I would take £40 plus postage if you can wait though.

Cheers

Graham

P.S. I adore your Lupo but a bit more than I was hoping to pay (but well worth it ) Good luck with the sale i'm sure it won't hang about in that condition.

Cheers Graham, i will JPP a call and see if they come with a locker. Give me a shout when you have yours off, might not have bought any by then.

Thanks for the comments on the Lupo, ive actually just dropped the price, its been up for sale for a couple of months now and not one person has came to view it, and i just keep getting silly offers and part exchanges. The joys of selling cars i suppose. Im in no rush to sell, its a great wee car, very surprising how quick it is.

Cheers

Dan

Hi Graham, see youve decided to take the best bits off,good move mate :thumbup:

if Dan doesnt have them il take the nuts off you,finish my rays wheels off nicely :banana:

I'll keep you updated 222.

I've been huffing about all day.....must remember it's just a car (or so I'm being told!!)