Andy F Visit -

Made my first visit to Andy F today and I have to say what a great afternoon, first thing that struck me was his supreme knowledge of all the various maps for Imprezas. I had no idea what to expect really at a mapping session, All I know is that Andy made it very easy and all I had to do was sit there and drive with a grin on my face as he made the car go quicker and quicker.

The final result was 344bhp and 335lbs of torque. :lol:

Still getting the hang of turning the boost on and off using the rear demister switch I am sure with time I will get the drift, you can certainly feel when it is on boost thats for sure especially in 3rd and 4th gear, the difference is quite considerable.

Needless to say the drive home was fun, I cannot thank Andy enough as the difference to the car is remarkable.

cheers

John :lol:

scan0001.jpgedag

Nice one John B) just watch your speed now with all these torqueeeee's :lol:

how hard is it though :lol: !!!! will be giving you a shout next week once the BC's arrive to pay a wee visit to Hypertech and then once thats done thats it.......for this year!!

how hard is it though :lol: !!!! will be giving you a shout next week once the BC's arrive to pay a wee visit to Hypertech and then once thats done thats it.......for this year!!

ha that sounds familiar......:lol:

makes such a difference doesnt it John,downside is makes you thirst for more lol

It just flees along its great, will be interesting to see what your hatch belts out when you go, should be impressive.

Nice to see you're pleased - I always reckoned it's what the car should have been from standard!

As Colin says, leave the bloody button alone and get on with it!!!

Del's been done John.

No problem mate i'll get the kettle on

I can highly recommend the ham sandwich, tea & crisps at Bobby's John :lol:

yea he was done by the dealer,sold him a hatch when he wanted a proper scoob :D

B) git :P

lol just wait till he reads this!!! :lol:

Just wait till he has a shoty of it John up at Ullapool, he will soon change his mind :D

Nice results there Cruz, Andy does know his onions he he enjoy the car wont be long untill your next visit to him lol

So all i need to find is another 300 bhp to sit beside you on the start line !!!! its just never gonna happen lol, one step at a time for me!!

im getting to drive it? :banana: il reserve judgement til then in that case :thumbup:

and john whatever you do dont look at any for sale threads that Gmac puts up or its bank busting time....

I wont I promise I bought the BC's today and that is bad enough, your review on the hatch is one I just canny wait to read, you will be sitting with Del giving you a running commentary of how well it goes. :banana:

So all i need to find is another 300 bhp to sit beside you on the start line !!!! its just never gonna happen lol, one step at a time for me!!

There is alwasys some one faster and with bigger balls with more power to be honest be happy with what you have reliability is what you want to be aiming for after the 600 mark thats seems to disapear lol :thumbup: