Big Thanks To Andy Forrest And Jacko324

big thanks to andy for mapping the car on tuesday the guy knows his stuff a genuine font of knowledge

i set the car up with the following with the figure of 300 bhp in mind

Full Decat from turbo back

Decat uppipe Pre turbo

Walbro 255 l/hr uprated fuel pump

Cold air Induction

High Flow multi spray fuel injectors 550cc

Up rated turbo to intercooler 'Y' pipe

NGK PFR 7B uprated spark plugs

TD05-16G turbo.

but got a very happy.........321 bhp and 310 LbFt and andy said that there is more to get from the turbo so i better start saving for a few more mods

only one problem was a leak from the uppipe at the turbo which is causing full boost to come in about 400 rpm later but should be fixed with a new gasket

but at the moment i am very happy......not stopped grinning since tuesday its a different car altogether sounds better drives better all round better

also thanks to gary aka jacko324 for his help with fitting the various bits especially with the things that went wrong !!

such as the stripped nut on the fuel rail, the leak from the fuel rail, having a spare header tank when outlet on the plastic one snapped, the exhaust leak and the battery that just happened to die on sunday night that had me thinking why did the idiot whose alarm kept going off do something about it .......only took me a half hour to work out it was me !!!!! i felt that we had a jinks on us (or david !)

i just wonder why we had all those bolts left over B)

regards

maxy

Edited by maxy