Possible Group Buy On Autosmart Valeting.detailing Products

alright guys i've spoken to my uncle (autosmart guy) about possibly coming to a meet with his lorry and he is willing to come and obviously do some special offers/deals on there products,only problem is that because of the way his territory is split he can only go to certain areas (listed below).

he has said that due to past experiences with going to meets that there needs to be a decent amount of interest, he's talking 15+ cars/owners who are interested in buying some valeting/detailing products.

he can do meets in the following areas:-

Hillington

Anywhere in Lanark

East Kilbride

I was thinking along the lines of maybe the possibility of getting a few other groups together (clan japan etc). and having a mega meet .

if anyone is interested then let me know and we will take it from there :)

Hey Jon. Just a thought, do you have a website link that folks could go in and look at the various products available from autosmart, may help push along interest.

If there was not quite enough 15+ people interest at a meet then it may be that you could be the "middle-man" in the purchasing and bring along to a meet ??

For myself, I really only use the tardis (great stuff!) of which I have just moved on to a whole new tin of so expect it to last a good amount of time. However, I will of course have a scan over the web page if there is one.