Brake Options

That on the GB or the RA?

GB Glyn that's all planned mod's done apart from the defi's & triple pod, 4 pot will be going on the RA & the old girl will be going for a wee bodywork restoration in April to get her back to looking pristine, the severe winter has been a bit harsh but the car has never missed a beat & been used daily by whoever gets out the house first in the morning. :thumbup:

still undecided on this as i think the alcons work really well. Would there be much a noticeable difference between the two calipers.

steve

Im looking to upgrade my alcons to K sport 8 pot 356mm. Which cost about £800-£900 and you will get £500 or more for your Alcons so actually only 3-4 hundred to upgrade

Geez, I fit K Sports to both Bobby's and Neil's car, and they are both raving about them. Got to admit, they do brake well, although the banjo bolts and washers in the K Sport kits aren't the highest quality. Jimser has the Alcon's on his classic, and was complaining at the lack of feel from them at first, although I don't know if they have improved at all.