Thank You Arch

Just want to say thanks to Arch for the part you gave Phil for me, very much appreciated :lol:

Story goes ,changing my rear dicscs/ pads which i got on the group buy on SN from Godspeed.First up offside no problem at all.next the nearside :lol: Caliper off ,discs seemed quite free like the offside one so i used a machine screw in the hole on the bell,started to come out quite nice then it stuck.

I was thinking that there might have been a slight lip on the drum catching the shoes so i used a screwdriver to loosen the shoes more but to no avail,used a longer machine screw to pull the discs away but i noticed that the shoes were coming with it .I was left with no choice but to get it off to fix the shoes,pulled the disc out at the bottom and used a long driver to turn the adjustment wheel as much as possible,then it was heave ho.Off it came pulling off the spring retainer clips but also breaking (not sure what it is called )brake shoe spacer bar????answers on a post card ;)

Called PhilMc today to ask if he knew any car breakers near by and he said he was going to see Arch later and he might have something ,Hour or so later picture message "is this it?" ,yes indeedy.It was ,well i'm sure it is no time to fit it tonight will do it tomorrow night .I have not met the man yet (Arch) but was willing to help me out ,so again big thanks to Arch .Another showing of club spirit :thumbup:

P.S Arch i will buy you breakfast/lunch at Kames ;)

Regards

Kenny

Edited by kennyuk300
I'll say another thank you to archie who got me sorted with an exhaust for the forester and even met me half way

cheers again arch will look forward to seeing the race car at kaimes

neil

Not a problem Neil it was nice to meet you, hope it all fits ok, if not blame Gus :thumbup: