Swindon February Meet

Stay longer eh?

I will see if i can get some Berkshire members to wave you out of the carpark again at ed-bedtime :):o

Catch you at March meet S/P - and take care luv :o

:o K

cheeky mare :o:o ..............be good to see the lot of you again...............especially that strange Smike character :(:(

Guest sti3_lewak

Shall be attending this one... The young lady is working late shift so can come along depending what time we finish work or get back from sailsbury plain area.

Guest sti3_lewak
Enjoy - Iain there may be a new member - husband and wife - just bought 04 blue wrx

Advised to join local club by friend as well as being splatted/chatted at tesco's in Octacal Way by me last night

Dave - if coming please remember welcome packs

:););)

Welcome packs!!!!!!! what welcome packs????? the ones that i still need to collect from you young lady :rotfl:

Also bring new man from my squadron who is swapping his 06 Plate Audi A6 for a 04 Hawkeye impreze in blue with black bonet and boot, sti ppp :rotfl: he should be getting it this week so he shall be attending with me :rotfl:

Guest sti3_lewak
I will try and make this one now i have my new classic!!!!

if you see a W reg mica red classic and someone stood by it looking lost it may well be me! :)

welcome mate...

thats what i was like when i got there ;)