I'm Back

Hi

After recently selling my audi a3 i've bought my 1st p1 No 247. This is my 3rd impreza after MY02 WRX and MR95 STI type ra. I sold my ra for a family car in july as my baby girl was born so i bought an audi a3 5 door. This lasted till now as i really missed having the impreza and after talking the wife round i decided to look for a new impreza although she wasn't to chuffed but needs must, although i've been warned that i've to keep this one for a while

I bought it from a dealer in High Wycombe last friday so it was a long day heading down from airdrie to get it.

Spec

Fully rebuilt forged engine with uprated pumps

FMIC

New VF28 turbo

Uprated plugs and leads

Decat

Exedy Clutch

Induction kit

Prodrive Calipers and discs

Uprated radiator

Samco Hose Kit

Probably missed some out.

I emailled and andy f on the monday morning and with a bit of luck andy had a cancellation on thursday morning so i headed down to port seton after my night shift. The car had a dastek chip in it but there was det at high boost so i visited hypertech on wednesday for duncan to give it the once over, he removed the chip and gave the car a quick going over and a road test.

The results of the andy f remap were 335Bhp 325lbft ( i was looking for about the 310 mark so i left port seton a very happy customer)

008-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

009.jpg