The Hardest Decision

Hi Folks

I know I have not been on here much of late, I have had quite a few things going on preventing me from dedicating as much time to the region and club as a whole as I had originally hoped when I took on the role of RO for the Isle of Man.

It is with the deepest regret I have decided to stand down as RO for the Isle of Man, and as much as it breaks my heart, I will shortly be looking to sell my pride and joy. If you or anyone you know may be interested then give me a shout either via PM or phone if you have my number.

I will still occasionally pop back in from time to time as I have made some fantastic friends through the SIDC and I am still a Subaru owner with having the Legacy but I hope to be back in an Impreza sometime in the future.

Take care and see you all soon

Dave

Edited by CupraDave
  • 4 weeks later...

Mate sorry to hear you are selling your Impreza and also I hope somebody takes up the RO role. I know myself and Barty only got involved last year, but the meet was good fun and we'd both hope to do it again.

Didn't know you had a Legacy.... what spec did you buy, must be a new purchase.

• 1 month later...

Well its amazing what can happen in a few weeks, it looks like I have been thrown a lifeline and the car does not have to go after all ;)

To say I am pleased I can keep it is an understatement, so it looks like I will be around for a while longer.

The Legacy is the wifes car, it is a 2004 2.0S saloon in silver. Really lovely car, nice to drive if lacking a little in power, and super comfy.

Edited by CupraDave
Well its amazing what can happen in a few weeks, it looks like I have been thrown a lifeline and the car does not have to go after all :)

To say I am pleased I can keep it is an understatement, so it looks like I will be around for a while longer.

The Legacy is the wifes car, it is a 2004 2.0S saloon in silver. Really lovely car, nice to drive if lacking a little in power, and super comfy.

That's absolutely top news mate, VERY pleased for you :D