Spotted - Vimmy

Hi Stu, yeah just saw you as i was exiting the roundabout, Happy New Year to you old chap :huh:

Next time the kids are acting up open the windows, the cold will slow them down a wee bit :)

So far so good, having a few issues with a new steering wheel which can hopefully be resolved. Spent saturday afternoon, with a bit of food poisoning thrown in, cramped up in the rear of the car putting the interior back into the boot with a chilly breeze and failing light, I'm not going to be deafened any more by the exhaust any more now, happy days.

I hope your new year is going well too

:lol:

Hi Myles, no not as yet, if its the only way forward I'll find a friendly alignment centre and see if they can realign the fronts for me :)

I could cheat and drill 6 new holes in the boss, but chances are it may still be out and I may reduce the actual strength of the boss itself :huh:

Cheers,

Col

Hi Stu, yeah just saw you as i was exiting the roundabout, Happy New Year to you old chap :)

Next time the kids are acting up open the windows, the cold will slow them down a wee bit :lol:

So far so good, having a few issues with a new steering wheel which can hopefully be resolved. Spent saturday afternoon, with a bit of food poisoning thrown in, cramped up in the rear of the car putting the interior back into the boot with a chilly breeze and failing light, I'm not going to be deafened any more by the exhaust any more now, happy days.

I hope your new year is going well too

;)

...and a very Happy New Year to too fine sir! :huh:

Hope you get the steering wheel sorted and hopefully the food poisoning didn't hang around too long! How come you had the boot interior out then?

I had the boot out to inspect for rust, ahhhhh. Finally the old girl has succumbed to the wear and tear or daily driving and the rear section of both rear wheel arches have bubbles showing through so out came the interior to check how far through it had gone. Good news is its not as bad as i thought but the RHS bumper bracket has worn though and now hangs in the breeze :huh:

I have the car booked in next week to get it all fixed and resprayed, so I put the interior back in again, what a difference it makes not to get to work having ringing ears :)

Popping off to Imperial tyres in 'sunny' Swindon today to get the front wheels aligned too hopefully.