Help!

hello guys i been looking round the site i see a few of newbies in the N.wales area amfrom bodelwyddan near Rhyl i only just got my turbo 2000 i dont no much about impreza n need help! if anyone in the N.wales would like to meet help n advise me with anything that would be great let me no! n anyone on the site i need help i would like to change the engine in my impreza but need help with which engine and a company that will do it???????????? and very interested in track days n meets thanks

Edited by davidt2000
  • 4 weeks later...
hello guys i been looking round the site i see a few of newbies in the N.wales area amfrom bodelwyddan near Rhyl i only just got my turbo 2000 i dont no much about impreza n need help! if anyone in the N.wales would like to meet help n advise me with anything that would be great let me no! n anyone on the site i need help i would like to change the engine in my impreza but need help with which engine and a company that will do it???????????? and very interested in track days n meets thanks

Also check out the welsh area - not sure if any are from that way but they may know some people who are.

HI Mate,

Im local to you and I actually work in Bodelwyddan !

I have a couple of UK Series McRae Impreza's and a couple of Early Legacy's....amongst other cars..... so we could meet up sometime. I also know of another Series McRae just down the road in Colwyn Bay.

How are you finding your car anyway?

Best regards

Justin