Near Miss With A Tree Sunday Afternoon

4 weeks after haveing our focus wrote off by the dumbar5e drink driver, (which they have just additted responsibility :) ) we left out home in ramsey nice and sunny , no wind, 30 minute journey back to point clear to the rented house and julies caravan, 2 mile to go and turned black, the rain fell so heavy, 15-20mph wipers on double, wind was horendous!!... we got around this bend with a car 30-40ft in front... and a tree just fell so quick across the road just clipped the rear of the other car.... and in front of us.. !!! thought, what the hell is going on!!!.... i pulled back a bit and got out, soaked through in a nice cream jacket, jeans..... i started to pull the tree apart!!!!... another guy started to help, and after going on my ar5e twice and caked in mud and green stuff... we pulled the tree over to make room for one car :)..... got through and on our way

2 secs sooner and it would of landed on the car.... what luck would that of been?! :rolleyes: wouldn't of crushed it coz the tree was dead but defo make some annoying dents i think..

still hear though :D

lol...yeh karma comes to mind, in 19 years of driving i've never come accross a fallen tree in front of me like that!!..... i think if it weren't for the fact the very bumpy road on these coilovers i would of gone a bit faster,could of been different,....or getting stuck behind someone a few miles back!.... makes you think. i'm defo doing lottery now,

and my focus got taken away today at long last, poor ol girl sitting in scrapyard now ready for crushing :rolleyes:

mark