South Wales Scoobys November Meet M4 Jct 30.

kjdmk1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. KJD MK1

2. STI Glenn

3. Merv

4. Cannon Fodder

5. catalunya 172

6. Blue Dragoon

7. damienP1

8. Rally Fan 555

9. Matscooby

10. Taylor

11. ryan

12. pippyrips

13. SSS

14.legacy82 [josh]

Hi all. Just purchased a scooby and are looking to get into the club scene after a few years away with other cars. Would I be able to attend to meet up and join. Thanks

Hi,

Yes of course your welcome to meet up with us :thumbup: I take it your local and know where the venue is?

What are you driving i'll keep an eye out for you or come and ask for me (Kev) and I'll have a chat with you.

Look forward to meeting you. :iagree:

I'll also add your name to the list.

Hey Kev...........not gonna make it for the meet mate......I'm not picking up my car until friday from the scoobyclinic.........hopefully make it to a meet in the future when the cars not getting worked on.........however you may see it going around the streets a few times LOL

Hey Kev...........not gonna make it for the meet mate......I'm not picking up my car until friday from the scoobyclinic.........hopefully make it to a meet in the future when the cars not getting worked on.........however you may see it going around the streets a few times LOL

Ok mate.

Catch you soon.

Hi,

Thats sounds good. I live in Ystrad Mynach but work in Bristol so know the meet spot well. Also used to meet there with another club a few years ago.

I am driving a blue WRX 300 on a private plate. Will find you to introduce myself

Thanks again

Simon

Hi,

Thats sounds good. I live in Ystrad Mynach but work in Bristol so know the meet spot well. Also used to meet there with another club a few years ago.

I am driving a blue WRX 300 on a private plate. Will find you to introduce myself

Thanks again

Simon

:D