So It Might Be A Bit Late...

I noticed a couple of members on here putting photos forward for competition so I decided to stick one up from The Gathering.

I dont have so much as a problem, but more of a wondering!? Ive got around 130-150 Gathering photos on my laptop, all pretty good quality (SLR) and I sort of feel bad about never giving anyone the chance to get copies of the pictures.

These pics hold memories for everyone that travelled down there. I'm sure that anyone who looks at them will relate to something, and feel the lump in their throat rise, so...

If you would like copies of the photos drop me a line, or maybe theres just one in particular you would like. Silly post I know, but I feel it a shame that they're laying on my computer dorment when they could be shared!

Stewarty

McRaeGathering140.jpg

Edited by StewartyBoy
... Can you stick them in a folder of some sort (flickr etc) for people to look at...

what if I set up a Flickr account for you to upload them onto and then link it from the Gathering website?

that way folk are welcome to add their own collections and it can be accessed through a central site.

not sure how long it will take to 'bulk upload' a hundred odd pics onto Flickr, there's a feature in Photobucket that lets you do it...

could just open up a Photobucket account and make it public

Stewart,

send me a goat with your email address, I'll need to send you an invite to join the group then you should be able to upload your pics.

that goes for anyone else that's got pics from the Gathering sitting on their PC gathering err dust lol ;)

edit to say stewart, you are the first member, yay ;)

Edited by micra_wrc