What Gearbox Code Is A My00 Uk 2k?

did you get this sorted through finding the chart m8? If not by the looks of it it should be the same as mine being: TY754VN1AA

I just got a different box delivered for mine about an hour ago so hoping it will do the job being as it's from a 96 model.

Good luck with your search.

did you get this sorted through finding the chart m8? If not by the looks of it it should be the same as mine being: TY754VN1AA

I just got a different box delivered for mine about an hour ago so hoping it will do the job being as it's from a 96 model.

I did thanks bud, bloody annoying thing to go pop! lol ;)

Cheers

Michael

If you have just had a box from a 96 delivered it will be a TY752.... this is know where near as strong as your 754 box.

Yes m8 your totally right it's : TY752VN4BA.

I'm not overly worried about it being weaker at the moment tbh as it's a means to an end for me at the time being and as i'm only aiming for standard power figures i didnt see it would cause any problems, it is good to have it pointed out tho for future reference and for anyone else looking for replacement box's cheers.