KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day,

Finally got around to logging on.

Pete commons

MY 96STI white wagon called "ROCKET" ,Prodrive pipe,H.K.S. f.m. intercooler & induction kit,balanced & blueprinted,backed out rear windows and gives 305 B.H.P. Not bad for my first scooby.

I'm off to S.E. Holland for 2 glorious weeks (unfortuneately without rocket) but not far from the DAM so maybee I can still do some flying.

See you all when I get back,I want to do the bluewater run but time hasn't been on my side what with school hols,4 kids,a wife and a busy job,but hopefully things should calm down when we're back

Regards,

Pete & Rocket

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, meet a few of you last night at nottcutts. Mines a x-reg sport (cant afford the insurance on anything else!) with a full magnatex de-cat and a second gen K&N induction. All done when I brought it...... some of the resons why i brought it!!! My first mod will be to change the bonnet! See you guys later

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Pele, the really strange thing is that i went to see him this afternoon.Problems though i'm suffering with female induced negativity, namely the missus. Shes worried that although it looks cool out at night, general driving around (she drives it also) it maybe a bit too much. Obviousy i'm just gonna have to get it done without telling her firstface-icon-small-cool.gif

Yup lol, u see she cares about paying the bills and lookin after money (she was bought up well) and i care about paying the bills and lookin after money once i've spent most of it on the car ( bought up better). Do any KentScoobies have these graphics on their car so as i could ask them how they get on with it all? face-icon-small-cool.gif