KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I'll probably see a few of you at the rolling road on 15th May - I'm down at about 10.15 I think.

My car - well you may have already seen it - was featured in May's edition of EVO (P1WR in the WR1 group test) and also issue 9 (Mar/Apr 2001) of Japanese Performance - on front cover and poster - P666ONE

Details - P1 WR spec (inc 18's in gold, 330mm Alcons, Electric Recaros and P1 backbox). It is also decatted, Forge recirc DV and has morrettes, HKS guage pod, Nitosport carbon fibre interior, STi pedals & sills, tints, bumpsteer mod, and probably more that I just can't remember. I've had it since November last year - my 1st ever Scooby and I love it to bits..

Cheers

Terry

• 3 weeks later...

HI THERE ! FROM CHICHESTER. its only 6 inchs away on the map.

Thanks for adding me to the mailing list Pele, her indoors has now had the baby and me and the dog are outnumbered 3 to 2 by wenches. face-icon-small-blush.gif Like this Forum business, ive got help and info at the touch of a few buttons. Hope to get to a few meets in the future.

Graham from Chi.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm Ade' and I use AllenJ on the forums. I've been a member on SIDC since Nov 2003 but didn't actually own a scooby till Mar 04. I'm in Thurrock, Essex, but as you peeps are close by, i thought i'd sign in.

I met Pele on saturday, prior to meeting her, her name was mentioned by some guys on SIDC about her excellent driving skills. face-icon-small-cool.gif

The car:

Standard MY04 wrx Sti

Stainless steel guard entry

Prodrive alloy Gear knob

Road Angel

BlackJax

Awaiting Install/fit

STi Mudflaps

ICE -- Alpine Head Unit, Infinity Kappa Component speakers -- Front 6' rear 5'

Prodrive Springs & Geometry Settings

IPAQ TomTom Navigation

Well thats me. Hopefully see you all in one of the local meets.

Ade'

Well maybe a few cosmetic mods are in order and some ICE to replace the jap crap that came with it! Anyone know the true BHP figures for a Type RA? All i can find is the "published" output which is rumoured to be lower than the actual.

Hi to Graham from from Chi! If you ever pass Terminus Road during the day you may spot me!

Any other Sussex Scooby owners on here?

Can you PM me your e-mail addy then please face-icon-small-happy.gif Most people round here love it face-icon-small-happy.gif specially the kids, I get thumbs up & waves all around Gravesend - going through Margate last night waiting at traffic lights & a kid came alongside on his bike & asked if I could give the throttle a blip....of course I obliged face-icon-small-happy.gif