KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gutted,

I have to go back to work tuesday.

Ive been off since new year! - Bit of a break...

We were gonna start calling you markie 2 [:D]

Y'know, I nearly added a comment about that to my first post! [:P]

Hi all

I'm new around here.  I have a 98 Impreza Turbo 2000.

It's currently at ScoobyMania in Nottingham having a few upgrades..... should be back this week with:

Full decat exhaust, induction kit, 18G turbo, 550cc fuel injectors, GEMS ECU.  It's also had new pistons and rods to cope with the extra power and to allow further mods in the future

All being well should make the meet at Dartford coming up.

Martin

Yes Dal, uprated fuel pump going, plus also forgot to mention front mounted intercooler and new clutch to cope with the extra torque.

I should ask, does anybody know any MoT stations close to Bromley who are friendly towards decat scoobs?

Martin

Hi,

I am also new to the world of scoobies. I have a 2001 dark blue Impreza WRX 2.0 Turbo. Still standard ( altough it has got the triple headlight conversion)and resisting the urge to tamper. Had it five weeks or so and still smiling.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone who was at Lydden Hill yesterday.

Simon[C]

Martin,

Welcome m8,

I take mine to Eden Park Motors (Upper Elmers End Rd, Opposite Eden Park Station in Beckenham 020 8658 3738) - not sure how they are on decats but were okay on my sidelight bulbs. I think these days it's hard to get round the decat thing as I believe the test is pretty much online. If you can keep your old centre section and fit it back on just for the MOT it should pass with no problems. That's what most do and what I will be doing when my decat downpipe goes on later this year.

You've got a good list of mods there mate - let us know how it goes - normally take mine to ScoobyClinic - would be interested to see how they compare.

Cheers, Matt.

Hi,

I am also new to the world of scoobies. I have a 2001 dark blue Impreza WRX 2.0 Turbo. Still standard ( altough it has got the triple headlight conversion)and resisting the urge to tamper. Had it five weeks or so and still smiling.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone who was at Lydden Hill yesterday.

Simon[C]

Welcome Simon,

Believe me the urge not to tamper will soon wear off.[:D][Y]

Cheers, Matt.

hello all , am signing in for the second time, as i have not been around for a while, in the west wickham area, MY2000 silver impreza turbo, afterburner exhaust , induction kit, mismatched tyres, and dodgy leather sport seats , can be seen and heard travelling down to margate a lot at weekends at the mo, cheers

Chris 

hello all , am signing in for the second time, as i have not been around for a while, in the west wickham area, MY2000 silver impreza turbo, afterburner exhaust , induction kit, mismatched tyres, and dodgy leather sport seats , can be seen and heard travelling down to margate a lot at weekends at the mo, cheers

Chris 

Welcome to the funny farm again Chris [;)][:(] I'm often in the West Wickham area - I will keep an eye out for you.

Cheers, Matt.