KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm new to all this SUBARU stuff so be nice so I can learn. LOL LOL !

CAR MODS Where do I begin !

STI something, Blue-ish when clean, bigger gold circular objects, something louder under the car that makes a burble noise, The springy things under each corner that go up and down, Things that make you hopefully stop, something to do with the brain, The Driver no maybe not then. etc etc.

Arron.

face-icon-small-wink.gifhi pele , it is me again, just like to congratulate you on this site its cool, cheers to SIDC for this, hope you are well and the family! have not been out much this month but hope to see you and anybody else at the "GATSO BUSTA" meet at the dutch house ,sidcup road, A20. WILL PUT UP SOME MORE DETAILS IF ANY BODY'S INTERESTED.

how about you cooldad!! how about it pele!

hi all,

terry from chatham,

my00 uk turbo silver, pretty standard visually apart from fog covers and clear indicators........but dig a little deeper and we find..face-icon-small-cool.gif

.. full decat scoobysport, SSEcutek remap, itg panel, turbosmart dual port BOV & full quickshift linkage.

anyway, hi to all and maybe see ya around..

Funny that Arron ...people are always telling me to go to Hell...especially the mrs

The GURU eh...watched a film by the same name on saturday night..wasnt about you was it? Geezer in it didnt look like you, a bit thinner, a bit more brown in colour,but he did dress very similar....LOL face-icon-small-tongue.gif

face-icon-small-smile.gif Hi everyone,

congrats on the new home (very plush),

hoping to get to a few meets,shifts permitting in the coming weeks.

Is it too late to tag along to the Dogs next month ???

P.S my wheels would look much better an inch bigger and with a gold finish, (j.k?).

P.P.S whats the score with the flakes??

regards, Mark (Cooling nr Rochester).

M25 Flyer....mark.. long story about the flakes...if i go into detail a certain little person from gravesend will have me expelled possibly.

what shift are you on on wednesday as i might be available for a wheel delivery...face-icon-small-wink.gif

Mark - you can come to the dogs, but I need the money ASAP please...

j-k - less of the little please face-icon-small-tongue.gif Also are you coming to the dogs, if so I need the money please...

Tel - if you PM me your e-mail addy, I will keep you up to date on KentScoobies events...

face-icon-small-smile.gifthanks for advice pele! appreciate what you think!

got a pic of my baby up now she now has a full carbon bonnet , carbon rear wing, e-tech strut brace, HKS hiper muffler with decat centre section,flamer kit, green cotton air filter, HKS super sqv dump valve, and those quality 555 swoosh graphics from the 98 mcrae rally car, oh yes and 17" OZ chrono's!! , and blitz turbo timer!!

i am from grove park which is near bromley any body else near there!!!!