KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

'Hi' 'Hi' from me and Eric my Inflatable green Alien 

welcome to Kent Scoobies......allegedly some of us are mad but it sounds as if you or at least Eric are going to fit in well [:D] Got your name down for the Children in Need run to Norwich on 17 November?

PMSL [Y]

A whole new level of OMG lol

Just thought I'd pop in and say 'Hi' 'Hi' from me and Eric my Inflatable green Alien Rochester My03 Blue STi (70k miles, about to order a replacement) Inflatable green Alien in passenger seat. DVD player, Sat Nav, mp3, Rear view camera

Hello and welcome along mate [:D] Looks like you'll fit in well [;)]

Thanks all, I must arrange to come to the next meet. About to order a replacement car (WRX my07 mica Blue, PPP, WR Spoiler, Gold wheels (new STI is too expensive)) so I'll have to take it for a good run somewhere.

Looks like the rest of us are going to have to get the polish out else he's gonna put our cars to shame lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ello Everyone, just thought id stop in and say ello! :) im probably not really classed as a kent scooby owner tbh cause i live in Newquay atm with the airforce but home is folkestone but ill be at your december meet, so look forward to seeing some of ya there.

Egg^