KentScoobies, please sign in...

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing as my other half has introduced herself, i thought that i should too.

Hi everyone.

i was at guilford too!!!

MY 97 wrx.

full de cat system

motorsport fuel pump

power boost valve

apexi boost controller

k+n airfilter

induction kit

tein coilovers

clear indicators

afterburner back lights

alloys

flamer kit

lots of stickers

window tints

310 bhp 280lb per ft torque.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Mark from Peacehaven, already met J-K and if the rest of you are anything like as nice as he is I wanna be part of your gang, can I, go on please, you know you want to...... hee hee, seriously met uo with J-K was having a disaster of a day and he really looked after me, nice bloke.

As I am new to all this, can someone tell me when and where your next meet is as if I can I would like to come along

thanks guys and gals

Markface-icon-small-wink.gif

Mark,

Was a pleasure meeting up with you also matey...(in the end)..lol

Hope you got the car sorted ..

your bits will be in the post as soon as i can find themface-icon-small-wink.gif

The next meet is in Maidstone on Friday 21st...but its probably a bit out of your way..

We also have one at Bluewater(near Dartford) every other month...as well as the other DAYS out throughout the year.

Im sure our illustrious leader will be nosing in shortly and will put you on the mailing list for events etc ..if you want?

see ya soon matey

jon

Yes please, given I am around (I have to travel quite a lot with work) I would love to come along, distance isnt an object as long as there is someone I know when I get there, or people who are willing to chat, so illustrious leader please count me in

thanks again J-K

cheers fellasface-icon-small-wink.gif

Hi, my name is Chantelle, I live on the Isle of Sheppey but work for my husband Matt at Sextons in Maidstone so I drive about quite a bit during the day. I bought my (totally standard) UK Turbo in October and love it. My husband already knew Hol but it was nice to meet some of you last night-although it will take a while to remember all those names!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have finally got a scooby ad joined sidc. Thought it would just be polite to sign in.

I have bought a UK300 totally standard at the mo but hopefully not for long.

Wondered where i can get hold of some Kent Scoobies stickers and need directions to the meet at the Wharf I live just by Bluewater shopping centre.

Hopefully meet y'all soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello All, I am Darren from Bromley Kent, and have just got an 53 plate WRX in red with 17"OZ'S.

I got it from Walldonway in Larkfield near Maidstone Kent, dose anyone know if they are any good,

i.e. service, parts ect?.

Cheers, Darren.

<< hi all,

jay, from abbeywood SE london, i drive a my99 sonic blue type R, number plate ending in WRX,

standard no mods at this time >>

Welcome m8, i'm from Eltham so may see you around, i'm sure Pele will be along soon asking if you want to be on the mailing listface-icon-small-happy.gif