Trax

sat in the car on the stand and a group of blokes stopped , looked at my car and said talk about rough................well cheesed off.........not all of us have the money and time to spend on our cars..........had lunch and then left :D:P:boldblue:

thats unlike you ed . wondered were you went .

thats really why i tend to go on other stands were as your one of many on sidc and we all know there are some impressive scoobs in the club and the average scoob tend to stick out as being plain/rough/boring etc to others ,on others your maybe the only one and theres nothing next to you to compare .well on sw-pc anyway now most of the evo's have been sold :barf: .

as i told you mine got slagged off by someone from sws ,ffs but i bet my scoobs been photographed more than his plain boring rough one :)

yep Rae it has never usually bothered me what people think but for some reason last Sunday it did

like yours mine is always being photographed ( 555 and Red Bull Graphics ) and even when I was leaving it was being pictured as I popped and banged my way out.

just perhaps having a sensitive moment :D:P

yep Rae it has never usually bothered me what people think but for some reason last Sunday it did

like yours mine is always being photographed ( 555 and Red Bull Graphics ) and even when I was leaving it was being pictured as I popped and banged my way out.

just perhaps having a sensitive moment :P:lol:

it is a classic. :o:lol:

The fun has gone from car shows/clubs for me.. This will be the last year that I attend shows with a club but will continue to drive the scoob but it will be for my enjoyment only.

always had fun at shows darren,its who you go with that counts at the end of the day,be a shame for you to give them up as most of them are on your doorstep bud,