Big Thanks

As some of you know, I got some stuff stolen recently, and as a result, I needed to get my locks changed in the car...

So, as I've been chatting to Tim From AutoEcosse in Broughty Ferry, I thought that I'd give them a whirl...

And I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with the service. from the First time that I called in, and spoke to Peter, I got good friendly service, no hassle, the parts were ordered and my car was booked in within a couple of days, no problems.

So I got the car there on Thursday morning, early on, booked in, and the work was only going to take a few hours, so I took the opportunity to go in and have a Chat with Tim, Who is the general manager. Really nice to sit and have a chat about the business and the club. Tim is not from the motering industry originally, and customer service is his big thing.

On leaving however, I noticed that a bit of trim was flapping, and it seems that one of the clips had broken off when the work was being carried, out, but as soon as I pointed it out, they were happy to get a new part out to me. And it was with me in 2 days! I was well happy! (was an easy to clip in part)

Just for anyone who doesn't know, they do 10% off parts and labour, when you join their loyalty club, which is free, and you cant argue with that!

So all in all, I'm happy with my experience, and I'll happily use them again! <_<

Edited by thefastone