Mlr500

Well done to the lads from Kent Scoobies who managed to qualify 3rd in the MLR500

Unfortunatly the Mitsubishi let them down whilst in a good position mid race

Looking forward to next year

Thanks Phil from all of the kentscoobies.com team

Maybe we'll be able to enter 2 teams next year

Well done to Dean, Hol, J.k, Dazzler and Skullfudge we heard that you were doing awesome before going out with the clutch, at the front of the pack if i recall right. a valiant effort by all. Fingers crossed for next year, the car did make me smile.

Everyone liked it and appreciated the effort that went into it. Shame we never got a chance to seriously test it before the event.

post-6577-1251302943.jpg

I really enjoyed the day, but have to say that Essex outdid Kent as a county with the amount of people that attended.

Lets try and do better next year :boldblue:

Ideas already being floated would be to have two cars, and maybe even a girls team?? :P

Anyone interested in next year, should make themselves known, as there is understandably a lot of interest in MLR circles.

Was anything posted up prior to the teams selection? Perhaps if people were involved from the start there would have been more support.

And well done to Essex. Good luck for next year.

that is soo lame.

As we had five people we knew would see it through and not bail out we posted.

There was nothing stopping anyone from putting together a team.

Shame people just complained about everything instead.

Was anything posted up prior to the teams selection? Perhaps if people were involved from the start there would have been more support.

And well done to Essex. Good luck for next year.

Kentscoobies.com would be happy to enter and support 2 teams next year, giving everybody the opportunity to be "involved from the start". We have already secured help and sponsorship from 4 companies, so now is your chance to sign up "prior to the teams selection".

Edited by deani_age
  • 3 weeks later...