Jump to content

Bugeye Grill Inserts

Recommended Posts


I have just bought a set of STI headlights from ebay,I prefer these to my morrettes so they coming off.Do I have to get inserts to go between the sti lights and grill?

What are they called?

Yes mate you will need the spacers or whatever they are called, also 4 plastic clips each side to fix them,

have you searched on evilbay, have seen them come up now and again.

Just done the same mod myself the sti lights do look better, still had the parts from the original buyeyes tho!

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...