Gathering Presentation

Alrite Sparks how are you mate? I just thought i'd fire a post up here to see if anyone wanted the challenge of keeping up on the way down :whistle: ,im not a man to be late or miss anything usually!!!!!......of course only to 70mph B) well until the snooper gets swiched on and then we'll be going foo-kin-quik!!!!!!!!!!! how long are you at sea for?

I'm good thanks mate.. Thankfully only another week here then I'll be home again and back in the Scooby! can't wait.. there's not much makes a car feel more rapid than not driving it for 7 weeks!

Unfortunately the already-limited driving skills suffer a bit as well! ach well can't have it all.

Have a good one down south mate. :whistle:

I was going to, but I never landed in Aberdeen till Half 10, then by the time I got in after having to detour to the parents house, it was really late.

I considered just driving down, but was waaaaay too tired, and I still am, but now, I wouldn't be ready before around 9... I might have made it to Glasgow, by about 11am, but there's no danger that I'd make it to Chester. :whistle: