Pearlescent Classic (renfrew)

I know him, guy called russell, he used to have a red prelude, before that blue 5 door T reg civic, before that an R reg rover 200 blue with silver flames, all cars boy racered up quite a bit lol :D

It's a uk 2000, reason you hear it is cos it's a decat 3" straight thro lol :)

Michael

I've already tried to tell him about things on it before, guy doesn't listen, I know him through a mate, don't really speak to him though. He is rather deluded, reckons his standard (apart from exhaust and induction kit, no map) uk turbo is around 300bhp..... Says it all really, bud none the less nice guy lol, but don't reckon he'll pop a bung in :)

Michael

I've only seen him twice now, only knew the car was his through bebo and he started asking me about mine. I drive past you every day as well then, our garage is just along meadowside street and use Sainsburys for fuel :)

It's down next to Christies and then turn right just before it, next to the outboard place, it's a silver uk classic, you won't have seen it though, not used it in a good while now!! You might have seen my brothers toy though, an exact replica of the A team van, or one of our cars, anything mercedes with the plate ending in SLR

Michael

Yeah, brand new 5.7 v8, not fully run in yet lol :) It's got a couple of electrical issues that he is sorting out with it, but it sure does look and sound the part!! He's done a couple of weddings with it lol, I think that would kinda set the tone for the marriage but hey, each to their own :D

Michael