Wheel Alignment

well got a nice new set of laser alignment gauges at my work and was wondering if anyone knows the setting for a fast road set up for a classic.

1 3/4 negative camber at the front

1 1/2 negative camber at the back

2 toe in all round works very well on fast road. On track you will see a bit of understeer but how often will you be doing that?

These were my personal settings on a classic. Try them and see, everyones different.

Callum W

1 3/4 negative camber at the front

1 1/2 negative camber at the back

2 toe in all round works very well on fast road. On track you will see a bit of understeer but how often will you be doing that?

These were my personal settings on a classic. Try them and see, everyones different.

Callum W

More at the front than the rear, i thought scoobys understeer out the box... ?

yeah its all been put on stop just now was going to raise the rear suspension first but surprise surprise the coil overs are not for moving but hey its just a small spanner in the works and i not gonna let some corroded metal get in my way.

was thinking running more camber at the front than the rear but i am running to much at the at the front just now kinda eating the inside tread and just no grip probably cos its running on metal as apposed to rubber ;) hears hoping its all sorted soon just need to get my finger oot.